MIMA QUARTERLY MAINTENANCE FEES
When one buys a slip, the owner becomes a member of the 120-slip owners’ organization known as Marco Island Marina Association (MIMA).
MIMA QUARTERLY MAINTENANCE FEES: pro-rated by dock foot, billed quarterly.
- 40’ Quarterly (South Side of D Dock) $703.95
- 45’ Quarterly (North Side of D Dock, all of C Dock and South Side of B Dock) 791.88
- 50’ Quarterly (North Side of B and South Side of A) $879.91
- 85’ Quarterly (E1-E3) $1,495.83
- 99.64’ Quarterly (D22) $1,753.49
- 109.14’ Quarterly (C55) $1,920.67
- 109.50’ Quarterly (B88) $1,927.00
- 110’ Quarterly (A120 and A121) $1,935.78
Maintenance Fees cover:
- Dock Maintenance – Coverage for repairs, replacements and liability on docks
- Dockmaster & Staff
- Operating Costs
- Maintenance for facility
- Portion of Maintenance of Parking Lot & Grounds, which are owned by MIMA
- Security cameras/web site
MONTHLY Additional CHARGES:
$30.00 monthly surcharge for utilities (wifi, water, sewer and rental of electric hookup box (we rent from LCEC) + metered electric, billed monthly if any electric is used. Live-aboard fee if living aboard your vessel.
OWNED SLIPS CAN BE LEASED BY OWNER ON MARINA APPROVED LEASE FORMS
- 40’ slips lease for $800.00 month plus tax
- 45’ slips lease for $1,000.00 month plus tax
- 50’ slips lease for $1,250.00 month plus tax
- 61’ slip leases for $1,600.00 month plus tax
- 85’ slips lease for $2,100.00 month plus tax
- 100’ slips lease for $3,000.00 month plus tax
Join the transient pool – 67% of monthly transient revenue is divided (by dock footage) by # of slips in the transient pool in the slip for a calendar month. Your slip can be in the transient pool if you do not have your boat or a lessee in the slip. Contact Nancy in the Dockmaster’s Office if you are interested.
Transients may apply for a temporary membership card to use the MIYC clubhouse restaurant & lounge on a limited basis while in the marina. The Marco Island Yacht Club is separate from the Marco Island Marina Association. The clubhouse is a private club that welcomes new members. Advantages for boaters include reciprocal agreements with other yacht clubs and access to their restaurant and lounge areas. For more membership information and a tour of the clubhouse, phone the Membership Director at 239-394-0199.